Donate to Brooks Historical

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a Student Again!

Hi, folks!

Just enrolled in East Carolina University for a Master's in History. The school is located in Greenville, NC. There's some folks there who are doing research on the Lost Colony. I got intrigued... doesn't take much. :)

Anyway, just letting ya know. I'm excited about returning and look forward to spending the rest of my life on campuses somewhere here in my home state of North Carolina.

As for the writing... It's still going on. Never stop, I tell ya. Heirloom Returns, Aten's Promise, Following the Bear, Shock Value and various short stories, one of which I plan to place on here, piece by piece. I want to gauge public response to it. So, keep your eyes open for that.

Well... as all ECU Pirates are want of saying.... "Arrrrggghhh!"

Keep writing!

No comments: