Donate to Brooks Historical

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Welcome to my first ever blog entry!

Writing, to me, is this ability to express yourself without being locked up for it. lol. I mean really. Writers have to be of a certain grade of human. It's not necessarily better. I, by no means am tooting my own horn here. But, there's a kind of ability to visit other worlds without the benefit of space travel that just extends from a writer's mind. You might have seen these people with a tendancy to just stare at walls? Well, they're not all writer's, I guess. But, they are all special. Jokes aside, you all have my understanding of the greatest gift a person can have... that of storytelling. It's an art that never seems to go out of fashion. For as long as imaginations exist, so will writers. Welcome to my blog, guys and gals! I will do my best to entertain you.

No comments: